- For joints in sanitary facilities, bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, etc.
- Sealing mirrors to tiles, metal and glass
- As topseal for glazing
- Sealing of wooden, metal and plastic frames
- Dilatation and connection joints for prefab elements of concrete,
facade cladding, etc
Features and benefits
- Neutral alkoxy-based curing system
- Durable elastic (ISO11600-25LM)
- Very good processing
- Excellent adhesion to almost all building materials
- Sanitary set up
- Contributes to a healthy living environment
- Resistant to ageing, UV radiation, weather influences, high and
- Does not corrode to metals
Good adhesion to glass, glazed tiles, aluminium, brass and steel. On hard PVC, polyester, abs, hard polystyrene, acrylic baths, etc. When in doubt please perform adhesion tests and/or consult our primer list.
Technical data at 20ºC and 60%RH
||+5ºC to 40ºC
||-50ºC to 150ºC
|Curing speed / 24 hrs:
|Modulus 100%, ISO 8339:
|Elongation at break:
|Volume change, ISO10563:
||0,00% VOC (EG)
White, transparent, transparent-gray (gray), manhatten, manhatten dark, anthracite, jasmine.
To prevent three sided adhesion of the sealant and to determine joint depth insert a PU- or PE-foam backer rod. Normally widths up to 12mm = depth 6mm. For joints wider than 12mm: joint depth = width/3 + 6mm. Width x depth in mm: 5×6, 8×6, 10×6, 12×10, 15×11, 20×12, 30×16.
How to use the product
Extrude with standard caulking gun. Prior to skin formation, smoothen sealant surface using a spatula and Bloem Jointing Finisher. Remove spilled finishing fluid immediately after sealing. Cured sealant can only be removed mechanically.
Silicone FGS-25 is resistant to mould growth and most normal cleaning agents. For a long lifespan, sanitary rooms such as bathrooms and showers should be sufficiently ventilated. Tiling together with silicone joints should be properly cleaned regulary.
310 ml cartridges, 400 and 600 ml sausages.
Storage and shelf life
Store in a cool and dry place (+5oC < +25oC.). Can be stored for at least 12 months in original unopend packaging.
If you are interested in buying this product please feel free to Contact us