Sikasil® SG-20 is a neutral-curing silicone adhesive which combines mechanical strength with high elongation. It adheres excellent to a wide range of substrates widely used in structural glazing applications.
- Meets requirements of EOTA ETAG 002 (ETA-richtlijn), EN 13022, ASTM C 1184
- Fire rated (EN 11925-2 / DIN 4102-B1)
- Outstanding UV and weathering resistance
- Bonds excellent to glass, metals, coated metals, plastics and woo
- Structural silicone adhesive according to ETAG 002, DoP 61161179, certified by Factory Production Control Body 0757, certificate 0757-CPD-596-10-001 R1e, and provided with the CEmark
Areas of Application
Sikasil® SG-20 can be used for structural sealant glazing, bonding of solar modules and other highdemanding industrial applications. This product is suitable for professional experienced users only. Tests with original substrates and conditions have to be performed to ensure adhesion and material compatibility.