- For durable sealing and bonding indoors and outdoors
- In floors of sanitary, humid and wet areas
- Specifically for sealing and securing shower drains and floor drains
- For structural bonding of various materials in the automotive and industrial sectors
- Also very suitable for vertical applications due to stability
Poxygrip 2K adheres to a wide range of materials such as stone, concrete, ABS, PVC, SMC, composite, ceramic, marble, metal, aluminum, galvanized steel, cold and hot rolled steel. If in doubt, take adhesion tests beforehand or consult our TD
- Resistant to moisture, many solvents and chemicals
- Resistant to high temperatures
- Very impact and wear resistant
Grey and anthracite-grey
Bonding surfaces must be load-bearing, clean, dry and freeof grease. Degrease beforehand with Bloem Cleaner. Screw special mixing nozzle onto the tube and cut to the desired width. Extrude with Poxygrip mixing gun. Components A and B will be mixed in the correct proportion uring extrusion. It is recommended to control and remove the first 5 cm. of extruded adhesive. Immediately after application, finish the surface with Bloem Readymix tooling liquid. Tools can be cleaned with Cleaner Plastics (IPA). Hands can be cleaned with PowerScrub cleaning wipes.
Mixing tube with separate parts A+B = 50ml. Delivery includes two nozzles.
Keep out of reach of children. Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. Harmful by inhalation. May cause sensitization by inhalation and skin contact. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves. When used appropriately, the product is risk-free. See the appropriate safety datasheet (MSDS) for further information.
If you are interested in buying this product please feel free to Contact us