- For fire resistant joint sealing and gap seals
- In fire doors and partition walls of corridors, tunnels, stairwells and escape routes.
- EN15651-1, F-Ext-Int CC: CE Marking
- EN13501-2, ETA 13/1059: Fire resistance
- EN1314-1, ETA 13/1059: Air permeability
- EN1366-4: Fire resistance tests for service installations; Linear joint seals
- NEN6069: Fire resistance of windows and doors
- BS476 Part 20: Methods for determination of fire resistance of non-loadbearing elements of construction
- High grade neutral silicone sealant
- Provides up to 5 hours fire resistance at 1150oC.
- Stops fire and smoke
- In case of fire, no falling burning drops will occur
- No shrinkage during fire
- Permanently elastic
- Free from acid, neutral reaction system
- Non-corrosive on metals