- Prevents passage of fire up to 240 minutes (EI240)
- Sound reduction of Rw 40 dB
- Low emissions, environmentally and user friendly
- Suitable to most surfaces including concrete, masonry, metals, glass, plastics and many other non-porous materials
- No priming necessary to most substrates
- Joint movement capability 7,5% for use in joints up to 50 mm wide
- Easy extruding and tooling for a smooth surface finish.
- Tack free after 60 minutes
- Over paintable with most emulsion based and solvent based (Alkyd) paints
- Flexible walls
- Rigid walls
- Rigid floors
- Joints width in floors up to 100 mm
- Joints width in walls up to 50 mm
- Plastic pipes such as PE, SAN+PVC and PP
- Electric cables, cable bundles, wirings, Alupex, metal pipes with and without insulation.
Testing / certification
- Tested according to NEN 6069 and EU Standard
- EN 1366-3 and EN 1366-4, ETA 22/0714 and ETA 23/0017
- CE Certificate No. 2531-CPR-CXO10391
- Certified according to EAD 350454-00-1104 and
- EAD 350141-00-1106
- Emicode EC1-Plus, VOC A+ Regulation, BREEAM, BlueAngel, LEED v4.