- FernoCryl swells up at 180°C. when exposed to fire
- Prevents passage of fire and smoke up to 240 minutes
- Very high sound isolation
- Low emissions, environmentally and user friendly
- Suitable to most surfaces including concrete, masonry, metals, glass, plastics and many other non-porous materials
- No priming necessary to most substrates
- Increased movement capability
- Easy extruding and tooling for a smooth surface finish.
- Tack free after 60 minutes
- Over paintable with most emulsion based and solvent based (Alkyd) paints
- Flexible walls
- Rigid walls and floors
- Timber walls and floors
- Joint dimensions in floors up to 100 mm
- Joint dimensions in walls up to 30 mm
- Adhesive application for Fernoboard fire partition system
- Plastic pipes including (U)PVC, PE, ABS, PEX, and PP
- Electrical cables, cable bundles, wiring, Alupex, metal pipes with and without insulation.
- For smoke and airtight finishing of Fernowrap and Fernocollar fire sleeves.
Testing / Certification
- Tested according to NEN 6069 and EU Standard
- EN 1366-3 and EN 1366-4, ETA 22/0711 & ETA 22/0715
- CE Certificate No. 2531-CPR-CXO10390
- Certification according to EAD 350454-00-1104 and EAD 350141-00-1106
- Tested for air permeability according to EN1026 up to 600P
- Emicode EC1-Plus, VOC A+ Regulation, BREEAM, BlueAngel, LEED v4.