- Excellent weathering- and UV resistance
- Extreme low temperature flexibility
- Wide range of Shore-A Hardnesses
- Compatibility with paints
- Safe bonding (on glass) with RTV-silicones
- Most exact profile shaping
The permanent deformation after use of BSP-Silicones is much smaller than other types of rubber. DIN 7863-1 requires for rubber gaskets for use in window and façade construction a DV of ≤ 35%. BSP- Silicones surpasses EPDM and CR rubber behavior by far. In addition, this will be fulfilled in the range of -60°C up to 120°C.
BSP-profiles are from -60°C. to 200°C. and with special recipes even up to 250°C dry heat, permanently elastic. The heat conductivity is at 3,5.10-4 cal/cm ec.gr = 0,15H m/sec. At moist heat or vapor BSP profiles can be used up to 140ºC.