- Especially suitable for jointing in cleanroom walls, ceilings, around doorposts, laboratory furniture, sink units, etc.
- Sealing of joints in cold storage containers, aerial ducts and ventilation grids.
- Highly suitable for sanitary rooms
- Neutral curing system
- Bonds to almost all materials
- Permanent elastic
- With anti-fungi additive
- Almost odor less
- UV an weathering resistant
- Not corrosive to metals
Cleanseal-FDA® is suitable for most types of glass, ceramics, glazed tiles, enamel, metals as steel, copper, zinc, lead and brass, impregnated, varnished or painted wood. And to plastics such as uPVC, epoxies, polyester and many other materials. Since surfaces vary widely, it is best to carry out compatibility and adhesion tests prior to final use.
The sealant can be applied either by hand- or by airgun. Tooling must be done before skin formation with a special putty knife or piece of wood dipped into BS-tooling liquid.