- Extensively used and tested as a durable glazing system
- Excellent weathering resistance proven
- Compatible with insulation and laminated glass
- Seven standard colours available
- From 75 cartridges RAL/NCS colours are available
- The special viscosity setting makes Renoseal ideal forglazing in the Janisol Arte Profile Series
- Ensure whether all sashes are coated according toregulations and are free from moisture, dirt and dust.
- Degrease surfaces with Bloem Cleaner and a clean cloth. Donot touch degreased parts any more. For unknown substrates(powder coatings), consult Bloem Primer list or performadhesion tests.
- Glass should be supported with plastic setting blocksaccording to national guidelines. If the glass panel is subject towind load e.g. directly after installation, secure the panel untilthe sealant has vulcanised.
- Installing glass with an classic exterior stop means a fullbedded system is used. Therefore the space around the panelshould be filled without any air pockets. Condensation in airpockets, may lead to damage of insulation glass. Werecommend to keep 5 mm space around the glass panel to fillthe cavity properly. Glazing beads should be straightened witha spatula (PALU) or putty knife before skin formation.
How to use the product
Cut the nozzle to the width of the stop edge. Extrude sealant with hand or battery gun. Prior to skin formation finish the surface using a rubber spatula (PALU) and Bloem Joint-finisher. Tools and stains can be cleaned with Bloem Multi-cleaner. Cured sealant can only be removed mechanically.