- As heal bead at the base of a channel, when installing insulating glass and laminated safety glass
- For burglary resistant glazing
- For full bed bonding when installing glass
- For bonding of setting blocks
- Direct adhesion to most building materials such as aluminum, glass, glazed tiles, polyester, polystyrene, PVC, brass, steel and treated wood
- For adhesion on alkaline surfaces, such as masonry and concrete primer P83 is recommended
- Substrates as PE, PP, PTFE and bitumen are not suitable
- We recommend using Silicon FGS-25 for polyacrylate and polycarbonate
- Consult our primer list in case of doubt and unknown surfaces or carry out your own adhesion test.
Check whether all substrates have been pre-treated in accordance to the instructions and are free of moisture, dirt and dust. Degrease substrates if necesssary with BS-Cleaner and a clean cloth, then do not touch again. Rain or foggy weather are not suitable for glazing with sealant.
Extrude with a standard caulking gun or air-gun. Finish joints with a solution of BS Joint finisher in water and use a sharp putty knife or rubber spatula for tooling. Fresh stains and tools are to be cleaned with Bloem MultiCleaner or PowerScrubs fiber reinforced cleaning wipes. Cured sealant can only be removed mechanically.