- For crystal clear bonding and sealing of transparent materials such as glass, polycarbonate (PC), acrylic glass (PMMA) andthermoplastics such as Plexiglas, Perspex and Lexan (pretesting)
- For ceramics, concrete, stone, wood, etc.
- For industrial bonding in device construction, plastics and electrical engineering
- For strong, structural connections
- Excellent bonding and adhesion
- Adhesion on even wet surfaces
- Good processing
- Short-term load up to 130C°
- Doesn't give corrosion on metal
- Paintable (please pre-test first)
- Without isocyanates, silicones and solvent
MSP-Crystal sealant gives direct adhesion to metals, glass, various plastics and treated wood. Substrates must be clean, grease-free, load-bearing and compatible. Clean substrates first with Bloem Sealants' Cleaner and a clean cloth. Allow the cleaner to evaporate after degreasing. Do not touch cleaned substrates any more. Pretreat stony substates with primer P83. Perform adhesion tests on unknown substrates, seek advice and/or consult our primer list.
Crystal clear as standard.
Cartidges à 290 ml. Sausages à 600 ml.
Extrude with a hand or battery caulking gun. Finish joints with a joint nail or moistened rubber spatula with a solution of BS-Finisher. Tools and fresh stains can be cleaned with BS-Cleaner. Vulcanized sealant can only be removed mechanically. Hands can be cleaned best with Bloem Power-scrub wipes.
*For more information, please go to the 'Downloads' section and open the Technical data sheet.