- Elastic bonding of mirrors, panels, skirting boards, ornaments, lettering on façades, etc.
- Sealing and bonding in window industry, containers, cooling storages and shipbuilding
- Machine construction, plastic technology, climate and insulation technology
- Sealing bridging joints on apartment house galleries and balconies
- Floor joints in foodstuff related areas
- Around drains in bath rooms
- For strong connections
- Wide adhesion spectrum
- Can be briefly subjected to 200oC
- Non-corrosive on metals
- Can be painted over
- Weather resistant
- Permanently flexible and sandable
- Does not contain solvents, isocyanates, acids,halogens and toxic components
- Completely neutral.
MSP-Allround can be painted over with water based paint systems. Alkyd resin paints can show delayed drying. Testing in advance is recommended.
Adhesion to most building materials s.a. metals, glass, stone, various plastics and treated wood. Substrates should be clean, free from grease and should have sufficient bearing capacity. For bonding mirrors apply vertical beads next to each other on the substrate. Alkaline substrates should be fully dry for bonding mirrors. Use spacer tape of min. 2mm thickness to support objects during first 24 hours. Please pre-treat porous substrates with primer P83. For unknown substrates first take adhesion tests, ask for advice and/or consult our primer list.