- For fire resistant joint sealing and gap seals
- In fire doors and partition walls of corridors, tunnels, stairwellsand escape routes.
- High grade neutral silicone sealant
- Provides up to 5 hours fire resistance at 1150oC.
- Stops fire and smoke
- In case of fire, no falling burning drops will occur
- No shrinkage during fire
- Permanently elastic
- Free from acid, neutral reaction system
- Non-corrosive on metals
Check whether all substrates are finished in accordance with regulations and are free from moisture, dirt and loose dust. If necessary, degrease the surfaces to adhere on with Bloem Multicleaner and a clean cloth. If in doubt, conduct adhesion tests and/or ask for advice.
Cut the nozzle to the width of the joint. Extrude sealant with standard caulking gun. Prior to skin formation finish the surface using a spatula or joint nail and Bloem Joint Smoothing Fluid. Tools and stains can be cleaned with Bloem Multicleaner. Cured sealant can only be removed mechanically.