- Sealing of cracks an seams to be over painted.
- For black sides of door frames and window frames
- Along window sills, partitions, ceilings, baseboards, side boards of stairs, cover slats, decorative moldings, etc.
- Cracks in concrete, plaster and paintwork
- Prevents crackle and discoloration of the paint
- Adheres to most surfaces
- Easy to process
- Easy to clean with water
- Plasto-elastic conduct after drying
- Applicable on slightly damp surfaces
Acryl-Crackfree gives good adhesion to most building materials. Remove loose parts in advance. Substrates must be dust and grease-free, but may be slightly damp. Highly absorbent substrates such as sand-lime bricks, plaster and aerated concrete can be primered with a solution of 1 part Acryl-Crackfree on 2 parts water (as an adhesive primer). In any case of doubt, please perform adhesion tests and/or seek advice prior to use.
Acryl-Crackfree is generally paintable with water-based and solvent-based paint systems. The best results for repainting Acryl-Crackfree are achieved after complete curing of the joint. If in doubt, we recommend that you test yourself first.
Extrude with a standard hand or cordless electric caulking gun. Finish joints with water before skin formation using a putty knife or rubber spatula. Prevent tooling traces on porous substrates such as brick or concrete. If this has happened, remove traces with plenty of water and a soft brush.