- For use as clear sealant and adhesive on various porous substrates such as brick, concrete, wood, etc.
- V-joints in the parapet areas of wooden windows and doors, against the ingress of moisture.
- Becomes transparent when cured
- Easy to apply
- Neutral odour
- Very low VOC content,
- Waterproof after curing
- Non corrosive to metal
- Substrates should be clean and free from dust, grease, rustand loose particles.
- No primer is required for non-porous surfaces. On porous surfaces such as concrete, stone, cement and plastera primer (mixture of one part acrylic sealant and 4-5 parts of water) can be applied.
- The Immediately after the application, smooth the sealant atonce with wet finger or a wet tool.
- Excess sealant can be removed by a wet cloth. Keep thesealed joint dry at least for two hours.
Apply with standard hand, battery or air gun. Level and finish the sealant with a joint nail or moisturised spatula.
If the sealant has not yet fully cured, tools and stains can be cleaned by means of water and a brush. Vulcanised sealant can only be removed mechanically.