- For interior and exterior use
- Bonds without primer on almost all materials in construction. Such as glass, synthetics, aluminium, copper, steel and zinc. Foams as PUR, PIR and PS. Stone, concrete, brickwork, HPL-panels, pre-treated wood, gypsum, etc.
- Elastic bonding of mirrors, ceiling panels, skirting boards, laths of plastic and wood, doorsteps, ornaments, lettering on façades, etc.
- Sealing and bonding in window industry, containers, cooling storages and shipbuilding
- Machine construction, plastic technology, climate and insulation technology
- For bonding materials in the automotive industry
Surfaces should be clean, non-greasy and free from dust and lose particles. Degrease if necessary with a BSCleaner and a clean cloth. Surfaces may be damp but not running wet. Apply MSP-Hightack with the supplied Vnozzle in vertical strips or dots to the surface or on the element to be bonded. Before skin formation, press objects together and press firmly or use a rubber hammer. Maintain sufficient adhesive thickness. The use of temporary support is in most cases not needed, but may be necessary until a sufficiently strong bond has been developed. Avoid mutual movement during curing. Pre-treat highly absorbent surfaces with primer P87. If in doubt, please test adhesion first or seek advice from our TD. Fresh sealant must be removed immediately with white spirit.
Standard white, grey and black. Packaging 290 ml cartridges.
Extrude sealant with standard caulking gun. For bonding act prior to skin formation. Tools and stains can be cleaned with Bloem Multi-cleaner. Cured sealant can only be removed mechanically.