- Securing bolts, screws and studs in concrete, aerated concrete,solid and hollow bricks (using perforated sleeve)
- For anchoring window frames, fencing, bars, rails, shutters, satellite dishes, machinery, handrails, etc
- Styrene-free and practically odourless
- System for standard caulking gun
- Easy-flow technique
- Economical system with low losses
- Fast curing system
- Suitable for heavy loads
Unscrew the lid and cut off the metal clamp from the bag. Attach the mixing nozzle to the cartridge (screw down hand tight). Place cartridge into the dispensing gun. Gradually pressurise the cartridge by activating the hand trigger a few times until material passes through the mixing nozzle and an even colour is obtained (approximately 5-6 inches of extruded material should be adequate). Once the desired fill is achieved release the pressure by pressing the slide release arm and pulling back the slide rail, wipe off excess material and insert the fixing slowly, with a rotating action, to the desired depth.
Storage and use
Store dry and cool between +5°C and +25°C, in its original sealed packing. Use best before 12 month after production.
*For more information, please go to the 'Downloads' section and open the Technical data sheet.